What I've been up to lately...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Treasury

Today one of my sweet little newsgirl hats is featured in an etsy treasury by Kandice in Wonderland.
Her treasury is filled with little pops of orange...I am SO loving that lately!
You can see the whole treasury here, but these are a few of my favorite items:
Adorable Mary Janes by Little Posh Bebe
Handmade Baby Toddler Shoes Lelani Pastel Yellow Mary Janes with Hot Pink Orange Poppy Flower
Some yummy looking owl cookies by Crafted Cookies
A Dozen Personalized Owl Vanilla Sugar Cookies
This bag, by Couple Home, is the exact color combination I want to use to for the decor in my sewing and craft room...maybe I need to track down that fabric!Diaper bag in clematis warm
And how cute are these???  I love simple and sweet.  Baby chicks from Sabahnur  are ready for spring!
lime green baby chick
Treasuries like this remind me how much I love etsy!

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog Carolyn! We are all linked up. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog. I'm now following on the new Linky tool. Follow back so we can stay connected with this great new tool. See you soon, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following you on Linky.I would love it if you followed me back. I really enjoy meeting new Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hat (and the model) are gorgeous! hope that ankle is getting better....that must stink!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that newsgirl hat is precious! Good job. I'm a new follower from the Linky Follower Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would visit my blog at intheoldroad.blogspot.com.

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back! Cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello - I am your newest Linky Follower from TheStuffofSuccess. Please follow me back when you get a chance. I love your blog - it is so cute... Thanks and have a great evening. Athena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I am happy to be your newest follower from the Linky followers blog hop. If you'd like to follow back you can find me at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...